8 Proverbs about Conceit
1. He who conceits himself wise, has an ass near at hand.
2. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
3. The monkey says there is nothing better than poverty to unlearn man of his conceit.
4. Where conceit and ignorance sit, grass will not grow again.
5. He who is conceited, will easily be ashamed.
6. Neither be conceited, nor fall into despair.
7. Conceit is the self satisfaction of a jackass.
8. Self-conceit may lead to self-destruction.