10 Proverbs about Compass
1. Keep within compass and you may be sure, That you will not suffer what others endure.
2. Be angry with a murderer, but keep your compassion for his victim.
3. Now my resources are reduced to a narrow compass.
4. There's no compassion like the penny.
5. Precious things are mostly in small compass.
6. He who feels no compassion will become insane.
7. We have far greater compassion for another's misfortune than our pleasure in another's good fortune.
8. There are three people whose lives are unworthy - the overly compassionate, the hot-tempered, and the hypercritical.
9. Too compassionate the doctor, too inadequate the treatment.
10. Only the rich can afford compassion.