680 Proverbs about Comes
1. With time and patience the mulberry leaf becomes a silk gown.
2. The man who comes with a tale about others has himself an ax to grind.
3. The foolish man lies awake all night Thinking of his many problems; When the morning comes he is worn out And his trouble is just as it was.
4. A guest is like rain: when he lingers on, he becomes a nuisance.
5. A comb becomes bad when it hurts you.
6. A man never becomes an orator if he has something to say.
7. Christmas comes, but once a year is enough.
8. Pain is forgotten where gain comes.
9. A little and a little, collected together, becomes a great deal; the heap in the barn consists of single grains, and drop and drop makes an inundation.
10. A wise man associating with the vicious becomes an idiot; a dog traveling with good men becomes a rational being.