650 Proverbs about Child
1. Indecision is like a stepchild: if he does not wash his hands, he is called dirty, if he does, he is wasting water.
2. A child may have too much of his mother's blessing.
3. A child's tear rends the heavens.
4. A mother understands what a child does not say.
5. Bricks and mortar make a house, but the laughter of children makes a home.
6. Children speak in the field what they hear in the house.
7. Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time.
8. He who teaches children learns more than they do.
9. If you want the truth, ask a child.
10. A child's fingers are not scalded by a piece of hot yam which his mother puts into his palm.