48 Proverbs about Chance
1. He who waits for a chance may wait for a long time.
2. A fool may chance to put something into a wise man's head.
3. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
4. He who peeps at the neighbor's window may chance to lose his eyes.
5. After mischance every one is wise.
6. An enemy may chance to give good counsel.
7. Eggs are put to hatch on a chance.
8. He that leaves certainty and sticks to chance, When fools pipe he may dance.
9. Too late to grieve when the chance is past.
10. He who finds what has not been lost, will chance to die before he is ill.