37 Proverbs about Carrying
1. It's no use carrying an umbrella if your shoes are leaking.
2. Confiding a secret to an unworthy person is like carrying grain in a bag with a hole.
3. The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
4. Fortune wearies with carrying one and the same man always.
5. You are carrying owls to Athens.
6. Do not tell the man who is carrying you that he stinks.
7. Those who remove mountains begin by carrying away small stones.
8. An elephant never tires of carrying his own trunk.
9. An elephant does not get tired carrying his trunk.
10. The gift itself can be light while carrying a heavy message.