110 Asian-Indian Proverbs
- 1. A fool who knows he is a fool has a little intelligence, but a fool that thinks he is intelligent is really a fool.
- 2. A good well-lived today makes every yesterday a dream of a good future, and every morning is a vision of hope.
- 3. A house without a child is like a tomb.
- 4. A man in this world without learning is as a beast of the field.
- 5. A sin that is confessed is less heavy to bear.
- 6. A woman talks to one man, looks at another, and thinks about a third.
- 7. A woman's appetite is twice that of a man's; her sexual desire, four times; her intelligence, eight times.
- 8. Abstinence is the best medicine.
- 9. Agreement with two people, lamentation with three.
- 10. All we can hold in our cold dead hands is what we have given away.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|