110 Asian-Indian Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. Among the blind, the squint rules.
- 12. An elephant never tires of carrying his own trunk.
- 13. Anger has no eyes.
- 14. As day breaks, the glowworms say "We've lit up the world!"
- 15. As people go their own way, destiny goes with them.
- 16. As the spokes of a wheel are attached to the hub, so all things are attached to life.
- 17. Before you build a house you have to dig a pit.
- 18. By slitting the ears and cutting the tail, a dog is still a dog, not a horse, not an ass.
- 19. Can the monkey know the taste of ginger?
- 20. Can't tell his ass from a hole in the ground.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|