185 Proverbs about Carry
1. It's no use carrying an umbrella if your shoes are leaking.
2. Confiding a secret to an unworthy person is like carrying grain in a bag with a hole.
3. A horse that will not carry a saddle must have no oats.
4. Don't carry all your eggs in one basket.
5. It takes little effort to watch a man carry a load.
6. Learning is weightless, treasure you can always carry easily.
7. The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
8. A devil with fine manners can still carry you only to hell.
9. He who carries one burden will soon carry a hundred.
10. The Germans carry their wit in their fingers.