14 Proverbs about Carriage
1. Keep five yards from a carriage, ten yards from a horse, and a hundred yards from an elephant; but the distance one should keep from a wicked man cannot be measured.
2. Gossip needs no carriage.
3. Who carries doubtful people to his house, will doubtless from his carriage something lose.
4. The carriage draws the ox.
5. Better in an old carriage than in a new ship.
6. It is not for the good of the cow when she is driven in a carriage.
7. A turtle never abandons its carriage.
8. Small molehills can turn carriages over.
9. You don't go to heaven in a carriage.
10. Many will show the way after the carriage has overturned.