229 Proverbs about Born
1. When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
2. Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time.
3. He who is born a fool is never cured.
4. Poets are born, not made.
5. There are two perfectly good men, one dead, and the other unborn.
6. Kinsmen are born, but friendship is a gift of the gods.
7. For a stubborn ass a hard goad.
8. For a stubborn ass a stubborn driver.
9. He was born on a Sunday, he likes work ready done.
10. He was born with a caul.