127 Quotations by Woody Allen
- 121. What is so fascinating about sitting around watching a bunch of pituitary cases stuff a ball through ...
- 122. When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
- 123. When we played softball, I'd steal second base, feel guilty and go back.
- 124. Whosoever shall not fall by the sword or by famine, shall fall by pestilence, so why bother shaving?
- 125. Whosover loveth wisdom is righteous, but he that keepeth company with fowl is weird.
- 126. Why are our days numbered and not, say, lettered?
- 127. You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundre ...