9 Quotations by Scott McNealy
- 1. Computers shouldn't be unusable. You don't need to know how to work a telephone switch to make a pho ...
- 2. I can't figure the stock market out. I think it's wacky. I have done well with a long-term strategy ...
- 3. If I could embed a locator chip in my child right now, I know I would do that. Some people call that ...
- 4. In a start-up company, you basically throw out all assumptions every three weeks.
- 5. Only a monopolist could study a business and ruin it by giving away products.
- 6. Things are so bad in Massachusetts now they don't even bother to plough Route 128 when it snows.
- 7. We think computing ought to be like a telephone or a water tap or a light switch.
- 8. When Steve Ballmer calls me wacko, I consider that a compliment.
- 9. Who cares who's captain after the wings have fallen off.