7 Quotations by Ronald Knox
- 1. A baby is a loud noise at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.
- 2. A good sermon should be like a woman's skirt: short enough to arouse interest but long enough to cov ...
- 3. A loud noise at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.
- 4. It is so stupid of modern civilization to have given up believing in the devil when he is the only e ...
- 5. Only man has dignity; only man, therefore, can be funny.
- 6. The hall-mark of American humor is its pose of illiteracy.
- 7. When suave politeness, tempering bigot zeal, corrected "I believe" to "One does feel."