Famous Quotes / Robert Byrne
18 Quotations by Robert Byrne
- 1. A promising young man should go into politics so that he can go on promising for the rest of his lif ...
- 2. Anybody who believes that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach flunked geography.
- 3. Cogito ergo dim sum. (Therefore I think these are pork buns.)
- 4. Democracy is being allowed to vote for the candidate you dislike least.
- 5. Doing a thing well is often a waste of time.
- 6. Everything is in a state of flux, including the status quo.
- 7. Getting caught is the mother of invention.
- 8. In order to preserve your self-respect, it is sometimes necessary to lie and cheat.
- 9. Learning to dislike children at an early age saves a lot of expense and aggravation later in life.
- 10. Love will find a lay.
- 11. No one ever committed suicide while reading a good book, but many have tried while trying to write o ...
- 12. Nobody ever committed suicide while reading a good book, but many have while trying to write one.
- 13. Partying is such sweet sorrow.
- 14. The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
- 15. There are two kinds of people, those who finish what they start and so on...
- 16. To err is human, to purr is feline.
- 17. Until you walk a mile in another man's moccasins you can't imagine the smell.
- 18. Winter is nature's way of saying, "Up yours."