6 Quotations by Prince Charles
- 1. A monstrous carbuncle on the face of a much-loved and elegant friend.
- 2. Be neither too remote nor too familiar.
- 3. Father told me that if I ever met a lady in a dress like yours, I must look her straight in the eyes ...
- 4. I learned the way a monkey learns - by watching its parents.
- 5. It's a kind of vast municipal fire station a monstrous carbuncle on the face of a much-loved friend.
- 6. That's called a microphone. It's a big sausage that picks up everything you say - and you're startin ...