9 Quotations by M. C. Escher
- 1. Are you really sure that a floor can't also be a ceiling?
- 2. By keenly confronting the enigmas that surround us, and by considering and analysing the observation ...
- 3. He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder.
- 4. I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough.
- 5. My work is a game -- a very serious game.
- 6. My work is a game, a very serious game.
- 7. Originality is merely an illusion.
- 8. We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- 9. What I give form to in daylight is only one per cent of what I have seen in darkness.