7 Quotations by Katherine Paterson
- 1. A great novel is a kind of conversion experience. We come away from it changed.
- 2. Fear is one thing. To let fear grab you and swing you around by the tail is another.
- 3. Hope is not a feeling; it is something you do.
- 4. The name we give to something shapes our attitude toward it.
- 5. The name we give to something shapes our attitude toward it.
- 6. Thus, in a real sense, I am constantly writing autobiography, but I have to turn it into fiction in ...
- 7. Youth is a mortal wound.