Famous Quotes / Ian Fleming
9 Quotations by Ian Fleming
- 1. A horse is dangerous at both ends and uncomfortable in the middle.
- 2. A medium Vodka dry Martini - with a slice of lemon peel. Shaken and not stirred.
- 3. Bond. James Bond.
- 4. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
- 5. Men want a woman whom they can turn on and off like a light switch.
- 6. My mental hands were empty, and I felt I must do something as a counterirritant or antibody to my hy ...
- 7. Older women are best, because they always think they may be doing it for the last time.
- 8. The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
- 9. They have a saying in Chicago: 'Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enem ...