8 Quotations by Ferdinand Foch
- 1. A battle won is a battle which we will not acknowledge to be lost.
- 2. A lost battle is a battle one thinks one has lost.
- 3. In whatever position you find yourself determine first your objective.
- 4. It takes 15,000 casualties to train a major general.
- 5. My center is giving way, my right is in retreat; situation excellent. I shall attack.
- 6. None but a coward dares to boast that he has never known fear.
- 7. The fundamental qualities for good execution of a plan is first; intelligence; then discernment and ...
- 8. The will to conquer is the first condition of victory.