21 Quotations by Dylan Thomas
- 1. After thirty nine years this is all I've done.
- 2. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do.
- 3. Do not go gentle into that good night,
- 4. Do not go gentle into the good night. Old age should burn and rage at close of day.
- 5. Go on thinking that you don't need to be read and you'll find that it may become quite true: no one ...
- 6. Great is the hand that holds dominion over man by a scribbled name.
- 7. I hold a beast, an angel and a madman in me, and my enquiry is as to their working, and my problem i ...
- 8. I just drank eighteen whiskies. That must be a record.
- 9. I know we're not saints or virgins or lunatics; we know all the lust and lavatory jokes, and most of ...
- 10. I've had eighteen straight whiskies, I think that's the record.
- 11. Never be lucid, never state, if you would be regarded great.
- 12. Somebody's boring me. I think it's me.
- 13. Somebody's boring me. I think it's me.
- 14. Someone's boring me. I think it's me.
- 15. The force that through the green fuse drives the flower. Drives my green age that blasts the roots o ...
- 16. The function of posterity is to look after itself.
- 17. These poems, with all their crudities, doubts, and confusions, are written for the love of Man and i ...
- 18. Though lovers be lost love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.
- 19. When one burns one's bridges, what a very nice fire it makes.
- 20. You are the most beautiful girl that has ever lived, and it is worth dying to have kissed you.
|Dylan Thomas Quotes by Power Quotations|