Famous Quotes / Dick Cavett
6 Quotations by Dick Cavett
- 1. As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.
- 2. If your parents never had children, chances are you won't, either.
- 3. It is a rare person who wants to hear want he doesn't want to hear.
- 4. It's a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn't want to hear.
- 5. There's so much comedy on television. does that cause comedy in the streets?
- 6. To label me an intellectual is a misunderstanding of what that is.