Famous Quotes / Babe Ruth
15 Quotations by Babe Ruth
- 1. All I can tell them is pick a good one and sock it. I get back to the dugout and they ask me what it ...
- 2. As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd ...
- 3. Cobb is a prick. But he sure can hit. God Almighty, that man can hit.
- 4. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.
- 5. I have only one superstition. I touch all the bases when I hit a home run.
- 6. I never heard a crowd boo a homer, but I've heard plenty of boos after a strikeout.
- 7. I won't be happy until we have every boy in America between the ages of six and sixteen wearing a gl ...
- 8. It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.
- 9. Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.
- 10. Paris ain't much of a town.
- 11. Reading isn't good for a ballplayer. Not good for his eyes. If my eyes went bad even a little bit I ...
- 12. The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individua ...
- 13. Watch my dust.
- 14. What do I think about when I strike out? I think about hitting home
- 15. You just can't beat the person who never gives up.