302 Proverbs about Young
1. Everybody has been young before, but not everybody has been old before.
2. If the young only knew; if the old only could.
3. The young goose is a good swimmer.
4. Do not try to cook the goat's young in the goat's milk.
5. A young branch takes on all the bends that one gives it.
6. A young doctor makes a full graveyard.
7. The woman who tells her age is either too young to have anything to lose or too old to have anything to gain.
8. If you lie upon roses when young, you will lie upon thorns when old.
9. No man is so young he cannot teach, or so old he cannot learn.
10. A little sheep always seems young.