37 Proverbs about Yesterday
1. Jam tomorrow and jam yesterday, but never jam today.
2. All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of yesterday.
3. A slave yesterday, to-day a freedman.
4. An ancient custom, not of to-day or yesterday.
5. No man can call again yesterday.
6. Today is yesterday's pupil.
7. Yesterday a cowherd, to-day a cavalier.
8. Take off your hat to your yesterdays; take off your coat for your tomorrows.
9. Time and words can't be recalled, even if it was only yesterday.
10. Yesterday will not be called again.