44 Proverbs about Wide
1. The net of heaven is large and wide, but it lets nothing through.
2. Mouth and heart are wide apart.
3. Children have wide ears and long tongues.
4. He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life; but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction.
5. Wider ears and a short tongue.
6. The person who has not traveled widely thinks his or her mother is the best cook.
7. Every man has his lot, and a wide world before him.
8. The year has a wide mouth and a big belly.
9. He must gape wide who would gape against an oven.
10. The difference is wide that the sheets will not decide.