57 Ugandan Proverbs
- 1. 'my mother is indeed the best baby carrier,' says the baby.
- 2. A dog with a bone in his mouth cannot bite you.
- 3. A roaring lion kills no game.
- 4. A sheep does not lament the death of a goat's kid.
- 5. A strawberry blossom will not moisten dry bread.
- 6. An elephant can never fail to carry its tusks.
- 7. An infertile woman gets a lot of visitors.
- 8. An ugly girl does not become old at home.
- 9. Ask help from the spirits after having used all your strength.
- 10. Caution is not cowardice; even the ants march armed.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|