169 Proverbs about Whole / Page 16
151. Don't worry about biting off more than you can chew. Your mouth is probably a whole lot bigger'n you think.
152. One finger cannot wash the whole face.
153. The cock belongs to one household, but when it crows it is heard in the whole village.
154. When your leg is sinking your whole body should fill it.
155. One moment of patience may ward off a great disaster; one moment of impatience may ruin a whole life.
156. The fox which was caught in a snare called: If I shall not get the whole chicken, I will not be satisfied with the drumstick.
157. Water runs a whole mile downstream easier than an inch upstream.
158. The young cock said to the young chicken: the whole world is like our home.
159. The turtle lays thousands of eggs without anyone knowing, but when the hen lays an egg, the whole country is informed.
160. A fair death honors the whole life.