14 Proverbs about Whistle
1. Who cannot sing, may whistle.
2. One cannot drink and whistle at the same time.
3. A sow may whistle, though it has an ill mouth for it.
4. You cannot drink and whistle at the same time.
5. What the old ones sing, the young ones whistle.
6. A joke is often the hole through which truth whistles.
7. If you beat my drum, I will blow your whistle.
8. It isn't the whistle that pulls the train.
9. Pigs may whistle, but they hae an ill mouth for't.
10. He who is sitting in the reeds, makes a whistle of his choice.