948 Proverbs about Where
1. Don't live in a town where there are no doctors.
2. If we don't change our direction we're likely to end up where we're headed.
3. Unles we change direction, we are likely to wind up where we are headed.
4. A fool looks for dung where the cow never browsed.
5. Send a boy where he wants to go and you see his best pace.
6. The egg shows the hen where to hatch.
7. Don't use a lot where a little will do.
8. Gold is where you find it.
9. Pain is forgotten where gain comes.
10. Put your money where your mouth is.