14 Proverbs about Visitors
1. Visitors' footfalls are like medicine; they heal the sick.
2. We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
3. Let us hurry and finish up the food; when visitors arrive, the meal will be over.
4. An infertile woman gets a lot of visitors.
5. In the planting season visitors come singly, and in harvest time they come in crowds.
6. We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through.
7. If at home you receive no visitors, then abroad you will have no host.
8. Fish and visitors smell in three days.
9. A man accused of stealing a goat should not entertain his visitors with goats meat.
10. If you want visitors then you leave your front door open.