424 Proverbs about Under
1. Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.
2. Perhaps you do not understand me because you do not love me.
3. A mother understands what a child does not say.
4. If you can't go over, you must go under.
5. If all the seeds that fall were to grow, then no one could follow the path under the trees.
6. Don't hide your light under a bushel.
7. Thunder clouds do not always give rain.
8. Everyone rakes the fire under his own pot.
9. Many a good face is under a ragged hat.
10. The one who understands does not speak, the one who speaks does not understand.