35 Proverbs about Tools
1. A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.
2. Man is greater than the tools he invents.
3. The bad workman blames his tools.
4. A bad workman blames his tools.
5. Jade and men, both are sharpened by bitter tools.
6. No jesting with edged tools.
7. You play with edged tools.
8. Betwixt two stools the doup fas down.
9. A wise man will make tools of what comes to hand.
10. While between two stools my tail go to the ground.