166 Proverbs about Tomorrow
1. Anger is the only thing to put off until tomorrow.
2. For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.
3. Here today, gone tomorrow.
4. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
5. Jam tomorrow and jam yesterday, but never jam today.
6. The rich man plans for tomorrow, the poor man for today.
7. For the diligent, a week has seven days; for the slothful, seven tomorrows.
8. What Manchester says today, the rest of England says tomorrow.
9. All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of yesterday.
10. Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow.