12 Proverbs about Tomb
1. From the cradle to the tomb, Not all gladness, not all gloom.
2. A house without a child is like a tomb.
3. When you are looking for a country with no tombstones you will find yourself in the land of cannibals.
4. We all will die, but our tombs will differ.
5. A rooster does not sing on two roofs.
6. You are invited to join the hunt when your nets are in evidence.
7. Who takes a hut, also takes the rats and cockroaches.
8. A youth that does not cultivate friendship with the elderly is like a tree without roots.
9. A house is for a voyage but a tomb is for eternity.
10. It is in the house of a coward that people gather and point to the tomb of yesterday's warrior.