149 Proverbs about Together
1. Eagles fly alone, but sheep flock together.
2. A little and a little, collected together, becomes a great deal; the heap in the barn consists of single grains, and drop and drop makes an inundation.
3. Get three Darkovans together and they hold a dance.
4. By biting and scratching cats and dogs come together.
5. To eat and drink, and sleep together, is marriage, methinks.
6. Eating and drinking holds body and soul together.
7. What God haith joined together, let no man put asunder.
8. Who hunts two hares together catches neither.
9. Marriages are all happy. It's having breakfast together that causes all the trouble.
10. A wise man and a fool together, know more than a wise man alone.