70 Proverbs about Tiger
1. It is better to live for one day as a tiger than to live for a thousand years as a sheep.
2. He painted a tiger, but it turned out a dog.
3. He who rides a tiger is afraid to dismount.
4. Sit atop the mountain and watch the tigers fight.
5. Who rides a tiger cannot dismount.
6. You can't catch a cub without going into the tiger's den.
7. The bleating of the lamb merely arouses the tiger.
8. There is no off switch on a tiger.
9. The child of a tiger is a tiger.
10. Dictators ride to and fro upon tigers which they dare not dismount.