150 Proverbs about Through
1. If you get up one more time than you fall you will make it through.
2. We start as fools and become wise through experience.
3. Truth may walk through the world unarmed.
4. Avoid suspicion: when you're walking through your neighbor's melon patch, don't tie your shoe.
5. The net of heaven is large and wide, but it lets nothing through.
6. To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping.
7. He'll swear through an inch board.
8. One must pass through the door or the window.
9. The fox goes through the corn and does not eat, but brushes it down with his tail.
10. A clean mouth and honest hand, will take a man through any land.