150 Proverbs about Through / Page 2
11. Hat in hand goes through the land.
12. He who pitches too high won't get through his song.
13. Misfortune, wood, and hair, grow throughout the year.
14. Nurenberg wit and a skilful hand, will find their way through every land.
15. One may see through a wall, if there's a hole in it.
16. The cow gives milk through her mouth.
17. Time and hour run through the roughest day.
18. Nature breaks through the eyes of the cat.
19. Nature will come through the claws, and the hound will follow the hare.
20. Never buy through your ears but through your eyes.