528 Proverbs about Things
1. To change and to change for the better are two different things.
2. There are three things which if one does not know, one cannot live long in the world: what is too much for one, what is too little for one, and what is just right for one.
3. Four things come not back -- the spoken word, the sped arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity.
4. Fear less, hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours.
5. A man is as big as the things that made him mad.
6. A foolish man may be known by six things: Anger without cause, speech without profit, change without progress, inquiry without object, putting trust in a stranger, and mistaking foes for friends.
7. Only three things in life are certain birth, death and change.
8. Write the bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble.
9. All things at first appear difficult.
10. All things change, and we change with them.