70 Proverbs about Thank
1. Who serves the mass is thanked by none, but cursed if aught left undone.
2. Who comes unbidden departs unthanked.
3. Who receives, should thank; who gives, should be silent.
4. A forced kindness deserves no thanks.
5. God heals and the doctor has the thanks.
6. Old thanks are not for new gifts.
7. Thank you, pretty pussy, was the death of my cat.
8. A donkey always says thank you with a kick.
9. No thanks attach to a kindness long deferred.
10. Give assistance, and receive thanks lighter than a feather: injure a man, and his wrath will be like lead.