25 Proverbs about Temper
1. Give away all you like, but keep your bills and your temper.
2. He who loses his temper is in the wrong.
3. Intemperance is the doctor's wet-nurse.
4. Temperance is the best medicine.
5. Even a fly can show temper.
6. Providence tempers the wind to the shorn lamb.
7. The intemperate die young, and rarely en joy old age.
8. When it rains in February, it will be temperate all the year.
9. An ill-tempered dog has a scarred nose.
10. An ill-tempered woman is the devil's door-nail.