25 Proverbs about Temper / Page 2
11. It is as much intemperance to weep too much, as to laugh too much.
12. A stout heart tempers adversity.
13. He who is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly.
14. Temperance is the best physic.
15. A flatterer must not lose his temper.
16. A clay pot of water is never hot-tempered.
17. Lose your temper and you lose a friend; lie and you lose yourself.
18. Inquire about everything that you may understand it. be good tempered and magnanimous, that your disposition may be attractive.
19. There are three people whose lives are unworthy - the overly compassionate, the hot-tempered, and the hypercritical.
20. A person slow to anger has great understanding; one with a quick temper exalts foolishness.