304 Proverbs about Takes
1. A love that can last forever takes but a second to come about.
2. It takes a thief to catch a thief.
3. It takes nine months to have a baby, no matter how many people you put on the job.
4. It takes one to know one.
5. It takes three generation to make a gentleman.
6. It takes two to make a bargain.
7. Talk is cheap but it takes money to buy whiskey.
8. The difficult is done at once, the impossible takes a little longer.
9. A secret is like a dove: when it leaves my hand it takes wing.
10. Your tongue is like a horse--if you take care of it, it takes care of you; if you treat it badly, it treats you badly.