37 Proverbs about Stir
1. If you speak the truth, have a foot in the stirrup.
2. A quarrel is like buttermilk, the more you stir it, the more sour it grows.
3. Man cannot stir one inch without the push of heaven's finger.
4. When the tree waves, wind is stirring.
5. He who bestirs himself sucks up, he who lies still dries up.
6. Stolen bread stirs the appetite.
7. The more you stir it the more it stinks.
8. The more you stir it the worse it stinks.
9. The more you stir the mire, the more it stinks.
10. He who in under cover when it rains is a great fool if he stirs.