39 Proverbs about Sticks
1. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
2. He that leaves certainty and sticks to chance, When fools pipe he may dance.
3. Slander! slander! some of it always sticks.
4. Where the wasp has passed the fly sticks fast.
5. He sticks his nose in everything.
6. An accomplishment sticks to a person.
7. The nail that sticks its head up is the one that gets hit.
8. The nail that sticks out is hammered down.
9. The nail that sticks up will be hammered down.
10. A turtle makes progress when it sticks its neck out.