188 Proverbs about Stick
1. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
2. Throw dirt enough, and some will stick.
3. Schoolmaster, stick to your books; farmer, to your pigs.
4. If the ball does not stick to the wall, yet 'twill leave some mark.
5. A crooked stick will have a crooked shadow.
6. A stick is a peacemaker.
7. He that leaves certainty and sticks to chance, When fools pipe he may dance.
8. Slander! slander! some of it always sticks.
9. Where the wasp has passed the fly sticks fast.
10. He sticks his nose in everything.