132 Proverbs about Start
1. We start as fools and become wise through experience.
2. If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time.
3. If you want an audience, start a fight.
4. It is not enough to run; one must start in time.
5. Lazybones take all day to get started.
6. The dog that starts the hare is as good as the one that catches it.
7. When you sweep the stairs, you start at the top.
8. Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started.
9. One starts the hare, another catches it.
10. Every innovation startles us more by its novelty than it benefits us by its utility.