70 Proverbs about Stands
1. A mother understands what a child does not say.
2. The one who understands does not speak, the one who speaks does not understand.
3. When you say one thing, the clever person understands three.
4. God alone understands fools.
5. No man understands knavery better than the abbot who has been a monk.
6. He who stands godfather to a wolf should have a dog under his cloak.
7. Trueman's house stands the longest.
8. He that stands may fall.
9. Who moves, picks up, who stands still, dries up.
10. An old fox understands the trap.