7 Proverbs about Spouse
1. Spouses that love each other say a thousand things without speaking.
2. There are three things that attract: a house for its inhabitants, a woman for her spouse, and a bargain for a customer.
3. Rather be a slave to a rich man than the spouse of a poor man.
4. The spouse of a woman is a man, the spouse of a man is his livelihood.
5. A jealous lover becomes an indifferent spouse.
6. One's best fortune, or, their worst is their spouse.
7. Many are the eyes of the person whose spouse commits adultery.